In conformity with the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20 (March 17, 2020) and due to concerns over COVID-19, the LACERS Special Investment Committee Meeting for December 10, 2020, will be conducted entirely telephonically.
Important Message to the Public
Information to call-in to participate:
Dial: (669) 900-6833 or (253) 215-8782
Meeting ID# 883 0239 2236
Instructions for call-in participants:
- Dial in and enter Meeting ID
- Automatically enter virtual “Waiting Room”
- Automatically enter Meeting
- During Public Comment, press *9 to raise hand
Staff will call out the last 3-digits of your phone number to make your comment
If you would like to listen to the meeting only, please use one of the following options.
Council Phone system
- Downtown (213) 621-CITY
- San Pedro (310) 547-CITY
- West Los Angeles (310) 471-CITY
- Van Nuys (818) 904-9450
Please note, you will be able to listen to the LACERS Board of Administration meetings during the Open Session items, only. Closed Session items on the Agenda are closed to members of the public. During the Closed Session you will be temporarily placed into the waiting room and only be readmitted to the meeting once the meeting is back in Open Session.
Please refer to the following orders for more information:
- Governor Newsom Proclamation of State of Emergency (March 4, 2020)
- Governor Newsom’s MARCH 17 Executive Order
- Mayor Garcetti COVID-19 LA City Guideline
- Mayor Garcetti Safer at Home Order