New Tier 1 Mini Topical Retirement Benefit Videos
We are excited to share with you 16 new mini retirement benefit videos on the official LACERS YouTube Channel! The videos are short in length and categorized by topical sections to help you better understand your retirement benefits and process. Make sure to check them out here, and subscribe for the latest updates to the channel!
Retirement Application Do’s and Don’t’s
Are you getting ready to retire? LACERS staff has put together some retirement application do’s and don’t’s to aid you during this process:
- DO sign and date your application
- DO submit ALL three (3) pages of your Managed Retirement Application
- DO initial any cross-outs
- DO make sure your application is submitted within the filing
- DO NOT sign your application electronically
- DO NOT use any white-out on your application
- DO NOT put a past date as your Retirement Effective Date
- DO NOT submit your application in a format where it is not legible
New and Improved LACERS Website
Have you stopped by lacers.org recently? LACERS staff has been working to bring you a revamped website that is visually compelling and easy to navigate. You can now find retirement resources, event information, and more with ease.
Here are a few links to consider viewing:
Upcoming LACERS Board of Administration Meeting
Stay current on what is happening at LACERS by tuning in to LACERS’ Board of Administration meetings, which are held at 10:00 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month. The next meeting will be on Tuesday, August 25. The Board meeting agenda with instructions on how to access the meeting will be posted here on the Friday prior to the meeting.