Our hearts go out to those affected by the recent wildfires. If you’re a LACERS member who’s been impacted, please keep the following information in mind to make sure that you continue to receive your LACERS benefits and have access to the help and information you need:
- Inform LACERS of your current address. Even if your relocation is temporary due to an evacuation, having a current address on file of a safe place where you are able to receive mail ensures that you receive timely mailings about your benefits. To update your contact information, please fill out the Change of Address Request form, located on the LACERS website.
- Keep up with your necessary medical care. It’s important that you take care of yourself and your health needs, especially in the face of a natural disaster. If you need assistance finding a healthcare provider that is closer to your temporary residence, please reach out to LACERS Health staff at email@example.com. All LACERS health plans offer a telehealth option for you to get care virtually for many common services.
- Sign up for direct deposit. With the United States Postal Service experiencing delays in some areas, direct deposit is the safest and most reliable way to receive your LACERS monthly benefit. To sign up, please complete the Direct Deposit Authorization form located on the LACERS website.
- Access your MyLACERS account. Having a MyLACERS account is a convenient way to keep track of your important LACERS information wherever you go, 24/7. Make sure you sign up today at https://mylacers.lacers.org/.
- Call our main line for assistance. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us by phone at (800) 779-8328 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to view resources that are available to help Californians and other regions recover after a natural disaster.