The launch of the new online Retirement Application Portal (RAP) is just around the corner! Soon Members will have access to this efficient and convenient way to apply for retirement.
If you will be retiring in the near future, here are some key steps to take before accessing the RAP:
- Contact LACERS 90 days prior to your anticipated retirement date to request a retirement benefit estimate.
- Download a Decision Sheet here and start to review the decisions you will be making.
- Register for a Retirement Counseling session and a Health Counseling session. The schedule will be available soon on lacers.org.
For more information regarding the retirement process using the RAP, click here.
Registration Open: Retirement Application Portal Demonstration Webinars
Not sure about using the new online Retirement Application Portal (RAP), or do you simply want to learn more? LACERS staff will showcase the online RAP through webinars on the following dates:
- Tuesday, May 25 at 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 8 at 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 22 at 5:00 p.m.
Register for a RAP Demonstration Webinar via your MyLACERS account here.
ADA Notice: Sign Language Interpreters, Communications Access Real-Time Transcription, Assisted Listening Devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability, you are advised to make your request at least 72 hours prior to the meeting you wish to attend. Due to difficulties in securing Sign Language Interpreters, five or more business days notice is strongly recommended. For additional information, please contact (800) 779-8328 or RTT (888) 349-3996.