Join the Silver&Fit® program webinar taking place on August 18 from 9am – 10am, PST to explore the freedom of a truly flexible fitness program. As a LACERS member, Silver&Fit is a free program included with your Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage plan. Whether you prefer classes from home or workouts at the gym, Silver&Fit is a complete program that’s safe and convenient. All registered attendees will automatically be entered into an opportunity prize drawing.
The Silver&Fit program benefit is designed to help support your unique healthy aging journey. Your presentation team will walk you through the program offerings and your membership features, including:
Fitness Center Access
- Silver&Fit members can choose from the network of 15,000+ fitness centers and specialty studios to find their best fit.
Workout Videos on Demand
- Workout videos available on the Silver&Fit website and mobile app allow members to stay active anytime, anywhere. Choose your fitness level and varying class durations from categories including Cardio, Strength, Dance, Yoga, Pilates, and more.
Home Fitness Kits
- Silver&Fit members can exercise in the comfort and safety of their homes. Choose from unique options including Aqua, Tai Chi, Chair-Based Exercise, and more. You can have up to 2 Home Fitness Kits per benefit year, plus a premium Stay Fit Kit that includes exercise equipment that can help members stay active and connected.
- Sync your favorite wearable fitness tracker or mobile app to track your progress and earn points toward collectible pins available in the Silver&Fit Rewards feature.
- Members get exclusive access to the expansive Silver&Fit Resource Library of online educational classes, healthy aging content, and quarterly newsletters. It’s expertly designed and clinically curated to help you live healthier!
You can register online through your MyLACERS account or by calling LACERS at (800) 779-8328, RTT (888) 349-3996. If you need assistance with registration, you may send an email to LacersWell@lacers.org. You will receive an email with a calendar invite containing the Zoom information upon registration.