Join the Silver&Fit® program webinar taking place on August 22 from 9am – 10am, PST to explore the freedom of a truly flexible fitness program. As a LACERS member, the Silver&Fit program is included with your Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage plan at no cost. Whether you prefer classes from home or workouts at the gym, the Silver&Fit program is complete, safe, and convenient. All registered attendees will automatically be entered into a raffle.
The Silver&Fit program benefit is designed to help support your unique healthy aging journey. Your presentation team will walk you through the program offerings and your membership features, including:
Fitness Center Access
- Silver&Fit members can choose from the network of 14,500+ fitness centers and specialty studios to find their best fit.
Workout Videos On Demand
- Workout videos available on the Silver&Fit website and mobile app allow members to stay active anytime, anywhere. Choose your fitness level and varying class durations from categories including Cardio, Strength, Dance, Yoga, Pilates, and more.
Home Fitness Kits
- Silver&Fit members can exercise in the comfort and safety of their homes with one Home Fitness Kit per benefit year. Choose from unique options including Wearable Fitness Tracker kits, Strength kits, Yoga kits, and more.
Silver&Fit Connected!™ Tool
- Sync your favorite wearable fitness tracker or mobile app to track your progress and earn points toward collectible hats and pins available in the Silver&Fit Rewards feature.
- Members get exclusive access to the expansive Silver&Fit Resource Library of online educational classes, healthy aging content, and quarterly newsletters. It’s expertly designed and clinically curated to help you live healthier!
You can register online through your MyLACERS account or by calling LACERS at (800) 779-8328, RTT (888) 349-3996. If you need assistance with registration, you may send an email to LacersWell@lacers.org. Once registered, you can expect to receive Zoom information at least one day prior to the scheduled webinar.
Your use of the Silver&Fit Connected! tool serves as your consent for American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness) to receive information about your tracked activity and to use that data to process and administer available rewards to you under the program. The Silver&Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit and Silver&Fit Connected! are trademarks of ASH and used with permission herein. Kits and rewards are subject to change. Participating facilities and fitness chains may vary by location and are subject to change.