The LACERS Well program continues to build upon the five influences of wellbeing: purpose, social engagement, finances, health and community.
In response to the stress, the loss of connection and the overwhelming resource needs created by the COVID-19 pandemic, the LACERS Well and Champion teams have planned activities and events to focus on social connectivity, community engagement and mental health/wellness strategies.
February 2021 Upcoming Events and Activities
- Coronavirus and Vaccine Update
- Kaiser Well-being Webinars: Emotional Well-being; Cultivating Mindfulness; Managing Stress
- Social Engagement Celebration – Valentine’s Day
- Technology Events hosted monthly by Mom’s Computer
- Champion Virtual Book Clubs
Visit https://www.lacers.org/lacers-well-events to register for upcoming LACERS Well events and activities to keep you connected with your LACERS family, engage with your community, and take care of yourself.